This photowalk goes over some of the most important monuments and streets of the city of Seville: the cathedral and Giralda, town hall, Sierpes street … We will look for the best points of view and exploit the best light to get the most out. Also, the tour goes through streets full of life and activity, where you can capture great urban scenes.
During the two hours we will develop the most important photographic skills, and stimulate your creativity. Doesn’t matter if you are a newly started in photography or you have some experience, our purpose is to get great pictures, developing your own tastes and vision, through the tasks that you’ll be commission.
As well as taking good shots, also you will learn:
- Creativity in the composition, using different viewpoints and camera angles
- Train your gaze: to frame with the best lighting and taking into account the main elements and background
- Improve the control of your camera: aperture, shutter speed, ISO …
Once at the meeting point, the photowalk begins with a short talk to know your concerns and level of expertise, to offer a personalized and proper attention to your skills and interests. Please let us know if you want to photograph a particular place and we will consider in the itinerary.
For the photowalk you can use your own digital camera, either a compact, DSLR, CSC (mirrorless) or even a smartphone. Wear comfortable shoes and appropriate clothing for the expected weather. We recommend you do not carry much weight on (bags, backpacks …) so that you can travel comfortably and have your hands free to use your camera.
Accepted payment :
- Secure payment with any Visa or MasterCard
- Payment by account bank transfer
- If you have any questions please contact us through our email: email@example.com
- To reserve a place it is essential to follow the entire booking process and make the payment through this website
- If SevillaPhotowalks.com cancels the photowalk, the participant will be entitled to a change of date or a refund the paid amount.
- If the participant cancel its reservation will be entitled to a change of date, if the notification arrives at least 24 hours in advance (by e-mail) the beginning of the tour.
- If the participant doesn’t turn up to at the day and time set for the photowalk, the assistant is not entitled to change the date or refund the paid amount.
- The participant must submit the confirmation e-mail received after booking at the time of the beginning of the photowalk